ga('require', 'GTM-TWVPBWV'); Let's talk SEO: Google street view for Indian monuments

Friday 4 October 2013

Google street view for Indian monuments

Have you ever tried to capture the "Panorama" view? I tried in my childhood with my father's cam--Olympus. It was fun. Currently I am doing it with my mobile phone.
What's Google doing that has made headlines for today? Its the panorama view of Indian monuments that Google is showing. It is said that it has captured around 100 monuments of India to give the beautiful view.
As soon as I learnt about this I tried to see it, it was interesting.
If you wanna try, click here

I tried Jaipur-Amber Palace, Delhi--Qutab Minar, Agra---Taj mahal. The view is certainly enjoyable. I think this is why people love Google.

I've also attached a screen shot below. Enjoy it!! Feel it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment